The 5 Keys To Distance program is the first truly comprehensive golf training course that focuses on the elements of distance in your golf swing. This is not a collection of tips. Written by a PGA professional and World Long Drive Champion, the program is a methodical, step-by-step blueprint for improving your distance and your ball-striking.
The course is delivered in six modules, with tightly focused concepts and specific drills (see Module tabs below). Combining a written book and 18 videos with an Online training site, it’s the perfect way to achieve a deep level understanding of the concepts of distance plus see and learn how to put them into action. That means you’ll be able to get the distance you want, in a way that fits your unique swing, all in the natural progression of the golf swing.
With new and improved videos and even more training drills, the program has helped thousands of golfers achieve breakthrough results – with the driver, and with every club in their bag.
• There are only three ways to improve your distance. We call these the Ball Flight Laws. You can:
-> Increase your Club Head Speed
-> Improve your Center Contact
-> Optimize your Angle of Attack
• The question, then, is “What parts of the golf swing optimize the Ball Flight Laws?”
• Answering the driver distance question is the core focus of the program, addressing these five swing concepts:
* Athletic Balance
* Wider Swing Arc
* Faster Core Speed
* Target Focus
You’ll learn exactly which parts of the golf swing produce distance, and why having the right training program is critical for your success
A complete and detailed description of the Ball Flight Laws that ultimately determine how far you will hit the ball, and the five swing concepts that you need to optimize to get you maximum distance. You also get detailed How-To instructions for the specific drills you’ll be using to get you that extra yardage – the exact same training drills I used to add 80 yards to my drives.
All the swing concepts and all the drills come in one DVD. You’ll get a complete overview of the swing, as well as Step-By-Step instructions for each drill, chosen specifically to accelerate your mastery of the distance concepts. There are more than 17 hand-selected videos of each drill so you’ll know exactly how to practice on the range.
ONLINE TRAINING SITE
Instant access to an interactive online training site with a downloadable version of the book as well as all the training videos. You can be working on your distance in less than 10 minutes! * PLUS* access to me! You get to ask me questions about your game and I’ll answer! We’re constantly updating the ever-growing community knowledge base, where you can see what other golfers just like you are learning about how even small insights can lead to big results and solve frustrating issues.
I. Get Started Welcome Video
* See how the course is organized, how to navigate around the site, find what you want, and get off to a fast start
II. Lesson 1: BLAST Core Distance Concepts
* A look at all the elements of the swing that contribute to distance
– in the natural order of your swing.
III. BONUS SECTION
* Download the pdf of the book and start working on your distance in less than 5 minutes!
* Exclusive interviews with top golf Gurus
* Free ScoreTracker game and stat analysis software
IV. FAQ’s AND SUPPORT
* Help when you need it
* Answers to your most common questions
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING
“I recently purchased your instructional videos on Long Drive. They are the best golf teaching tool I have ever found. Your explanations of what to do and why are outstanding. I am a structural engineer and have a good understanding of the physics, mechanics and dynamics of the golf swing, so your explanations are especially meaningful to me.” Barry S, Marin, CA
I. Lesson 1: Intro to Athletic Balance
* Learn one simple move to set up in Athletic Balance,
and why your current set-up is causing so many issues
with your consistency, distance, and accuracy
II. Lesson 2: Core Athletic Balance Principles
* Why Balance is like the foundation of your house:
The more solid your foundation, the more solid your swing
* How Balance affects both speed and consistency,
and what to do to maximize both
III. Balance Drills Videos
* A series of three drills specifically chosen to help you
understand and master Athletic Balance
so you can make a repeatable swing
* A pre-swing drill,
* an in-swing drill,
* and a finish-position drill will help you understand
how balance affects your swing each step of the way
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING
“After working on the balance portion of your videos something incredible happened. I just got my first Albatross on a 475 yard par 5. Driver, 5 wood into the cup for a 2! The next time I played the same hole I birdied and the next time I eagled. So it only took 9 shots to play that par 5 three times. I am now registered on the official Double Eagle Club. Balance is a KEY for me!” Larry C, Charlotte, NC
I. Lesson 1: Intro to Leverage
* See the principles of leverage in the golf swing,
and how Leverage adds effortless power to your drives
II. Lesson 2: Leverage Core Principles
* Your two leverage points, and how to use them
to add oomph to every club in your bag
* The nature of power lines and weight stacking,
and why they create the feeling of effortless power
* The Power-X: the key to making aggressive but controlled shots
with accuracy and consistency, with every club
III. Leverage Drills
* Footwork: Why your best swings start from the ground up,
and how your footwork helps
* Core Power: Why engaging the big muscles of your body
gives you both power and feel
* Timing: How using leverage correctly improves your timing,
which means more consistency and greater accuracy
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING
“Love the program! The Leverage drills have made a major league impact in my distance. I’ve always felt that my weight transfer was not what it should be and your program put me in the right direction. Eric, best investment I’ve made so far in all the you-know-what’s out there. I played nine today and was nailing my tee shots like I haven’t seen in ages. I haven’t been more encouraged ever.” Peter S. Portland, OR
I. Lesson 1: Intro to Swing Arc video
* Wide swings vs. Narrow swings: Why wider swings produce
the optimal launch trajectory and ball spin rates you need
for more distance
II. Lesson 2: Swing Arc Core Principles video
* How to get the “one piece” take away you’ve been looking for
* Why wider swings help you maintain lag longer
and help you get a full release through impact
* How to improve your angle of attack
to get more carry distance and a better roll-out
III. ARC Drills
* Take-away: Why a better start to your swing
means a better finish and more consistent results
* Rotation: How to make a bigger turn with less effort
* Swing Plane: How to keep your club on plane
and hit straighter shots more consistently
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING
“After reading your book and going through the drills I finally understand the difference between narrow vs. wide swings. Your explanations are so clear and understandable! Now I know why I was losing so much distance and couldn’t get the ball in the air. After two sessions on the range doing your arc drills I’ve picked up 50 yards, and there’s even more in this old horse. Can’t thank you enough.” Don W, Buena Vista, FL.
I. Lesson 1: Intro to Core Speed
* How to use your core rotation to maximize club head speed
with a swing that is fast instead of hard
II. Lesson 2: SPEED Core Principles video
* Why your core is like the engine in your car
– get the engine moving faster, and everything else comes with it
* Why you need to think Faster, not Harder, if you want more distance
* How keeping your hips and shoulders connected during rotation will
straighten out slices and hooks
III. SPEED Drills
* Weight Shift: Understanding where your weight should be
during the swing produces greater speed
and more consistency
* Feel: If your core is generating speed, your hands and arms
can have feel and your accuracy improves
* Rotation: Why you need to rotate through impact
instead of stopping at the ball
if you want to hold lag and improve your release
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING
“Wow! My hips are getting out of the way like they used to when I was in my 20’s and 30’s. It’s like magic. I haven’t had the courage to try to replicate my old swing, but because of your program my swing is a lot smoother and I am not afraid of straining my low back because everything is going through the hitting zone together, in total sync. This is it … my “lost distance” has been found!” Troy H, Scottsdale, AZ
I. Lesson 1: Intro to Target Focus
* What it means to accelerate Through the ball instead of To the ball,
and why it is critical for distance and accuracy
II. Lesson 2: TARGET Core Principles video
* Why tension is killing your distance without you even knowing it,
and what to do about it
* How to switch from Ball Focus to Target Focus
to improve distance and accuracy
* How to allow the athlete inside you to shine through more often,
with better results
III. TARGET Drills
* Impact Position: How to get your body in the correct impact position
to maximize club head speed
* Target Extension: Why extending to the target helps with distance
and cuts down the side-spin that causes that nasty slice
* Tension: How to “let go” and still be aggressive
to create shots that feel powerful yet free.
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING
“My teaching pro was always after me to “finish the swing” but I rarely did it correctly. Now, after less than a week and doing your drills diligently, my swing’s finish finally looks like a finish should. Thank you for creating this teaching series, because in a very short order you have transformed my game. I really like your teaching style, as well. Thank you for convincing me to purchase your program. I usually do not buy instruction dvd’s but made an exception in your case. I’m damn glad I did!” Dean B, Highland Park, IL
I believe “There is a better way …”
… There’s a better way for golfers to learn how to play great golf
… There’s a better way for instructors to teach
… There are more important skills than just mechanics that lead to better play, and you need to know about them;
Because I believe, like you do, that “good enough … isn’t”
My mission is to find these better ways and share them with golfers.
How I do that is by taking complex ideas and simplifying them. Because if ideas are simple they are understandable.
And if they are understandable, they are actionable.
And it is only through action that information is turned into knowledge.
Armed with the right knowledge, you can take your game anywhere
My golf training programs are simple yet effective.
Understandable and actionable.
They move you from information to knowledge to wisdom.
You achieve breakthroughs.
It’s a different kind of instruction, for a different kind of result.
“Innovative Instruction. Breakthrough Results.“
In the chart below you’ll find several different program options. One is sure to be right for you.
But more important than the cost of the program is the value you receive.
What is it worth to have more fun playing the game you love?
You spend hundreds – if not thousands – of dollars on greens fees, range balls, lessons, and golf clubs. When you recapture the distance you may have lost and start finding more fairways, giving you shorter irons into the green, you’ll be thanking yourself for a long time to come.
I’m so convinced that you will benefit from the information in this book that it comes with a no-risk, unconditional 60-day PERFORMANCE BASED money-back guarantee. If you implement my techniques and do not add 20 yards to your drives, just send it back within 60 days. You’ll get a full refund. No questions asked. Simple as that.
I’m making that guarantee because this program is not about approaches or gimmicks. It’s about the fundamentals that really matter if you want more distance. You have nothing to lose, and lots of distance to gain.
You’ll know what I mean as soon as you try it.
BRONZE: Select this option if you are on a budget.
SILVER: Select Silver if you prefer the hard-copy book and DVD.
GOLD: Select Gold if you love drills and spending time on the range, and if you want to really make your practices effective. Includes both Silver and Gold programs.
PLATINUM: Select Platinum if you want my personal attention, including video analysis of your swing, customized lesson plans, and one-on-one phone consultation. Includes everything.
Innovative Instruction. Breakthrough Results.
Masters in Sport Psychology
2003 & 2012 World Long Drive Champion
2014 Northern California PGA Teacher of the Year