YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO NAVIGATE AROUND THE GOLF COURSE TO PUT YOURSELF IN POSITION TO SCORE
What is Course Management?
- How would you define course management? Could you rattle off a definition when asked?
- What does “good course management” actually mean when you are on the golf course?
- What are the practical applications of good course management?
- Why should you think in terms of “Navigation” instead of “Management”?
If you falter trying to answer these questions, you are not alone.
The idea of course management has been around forever. Everybody knows you need to practice good course management in order to score well.
But when I ask students to define course management suddenly the concept starts to get a little slippery.
This book will help.
By starting to think a little more strategically on the course, the average golfer could save 4 to 10 shots per round.
Without making a single swing change!
It’s not even hard to practice good course navigation, once you know a few basics.
In fact, with a little practice, thinking strategically and saving strokes per round will become second nature.
If you don’t have the time or inclination to practice, yet you still burn to get better, this book will help.
In this book you’ll get time-tested approaches to playing better golf – which translates to shooting lower scores – with straightforward guidelines:
- Why it is critical to always think one shot ahead
- How to play a hole backwards to create strategies that work
- Which pins to attack, and why sucker pins are for suckers
- How to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of a golf hole, and then match them up to your strengths so you have the advantage
- How to picking specific targets increases your accuracy so hit more fairways and closer approach shots
HOW TO GET YOUR COPY OF
STRATEGIC GOLF: COURSE NAVIGATION ON KINDLE
Click this link to open up a browser on Kindle to get your copy of Play Strategic Golf: COURSE NAVIGATION. You’ll find strategies you can use to shoot lower scores the very next time you tee it up.
See you down the fairway!
Masters in Sport Psychology
World Long Drive Champion
This free book is part of The Eric Jones 5-in-5 Golf Challenge: Lowering the national handicap average by 5 strokes in 5 years.